An important point is whatever you are buying, you should think of following upgrade:
1. Lights: factory fitted 55w light is insufficient and very poor. You have to upgrade to Philips rally 90/100 which requires an additional wiring. Total cost is 1000. There are some lights like Osram night breaker and one Philips mode which claim to provide more light without the need of any realy or wiring. It costs around 1200.
2. Horn: It is very soft and nobody moves. You should put Skoda horn (Made by hella) 700rs.
3. Steering wheel grip is not good. Good one cost 450 INR.
4. Tyre : Factory fitted tyres and not suited for high speed driving. You should upgrade to at least 185/70 (Michelin energy xm1)
5. Sunfilm. The best sunfilm V-Kool costs around 5.5k
Unbiased Review of Maruti Swift VXI or VDI