Nutritional Information of Fenugreek per 50 gram
· Fenugreek contains 395 calories.
· Fenugreek contains 28 gm carbohydrates.
· Fenugreek contains 14 gm protein which is 25 % of daily requirement.
· Fenugreek contains 4 gm fat.
· Fenugreek is a good source of iron, phosphorus, and vitamin A.
· Amazing nutritional fact of fenugreek is its extraordinary wealth of easily assimilated protein, which is nothing, less than to 30 percent by weight.
Do you know that although fenugreek has been cultivated in the Mediterranean lands since the ancient times, it originally belongs to the Middle East. Latin name of fenugreek is Trigonella foenum-graecum. Fenugreek is also called Greek hay because of its scent of fresh hay and pervasive that follows.
Read more about Benefits Of Fenugreek Herb - Where To Buy Fenugreek Seeds Online